City Tours & Getaways
The Mexico City Neighborhood Tour
- Type of tour: City Tour
- Location: Mexico City
- Duration: Approximately 6 hours
- Mode of Transportation: VW Beetle convertible with a guide & driver
- Places Visited: Historical center, Roma, Condesa, Polanco, Coyoacán, San Angel...
- Availability: Tours depart everyday
- Price per person (in USD): $120.00
With its 16 boroughs and more than 300 neighborhoods "colonias" spread over some 1,500 km2, Mexico City's sheer size may at first intimidate you. However, despite its megapolis status, the city's neighborhoods, many of which were small nearby villages before the city grew, still give parts of this bustling city a small town feel to it.
Our Mexico City Neighborhood Tour begins at 10:00 AM. Hotel pick-ups are schedule between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM depending on your hotel's location. Please be in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
We will first begin by visting the city's historical center before making our way to the neighborhood of Juarez, Condesa and Roma where we will stop for for a coffee and or tea break. We will take a short drive to the residential neighborhood of Polanco before heading towards Coyoacan and San Angel located in the city's southern part. Along the way we will make many cool stops so you'll be able to get a feel for each neighborhood.
From the city's busy heart to its quieter side, we will take you on an extensive tour that will give you a sense of Mexico City's incredible variety of neighborhoods.
Visit of the following neighborhoods:
- Historic City Center
- La Roma
- La Condesa
- San Angel
- and more...
What does the tour include?
Your tour includes:
- Transportation in a Beetle convertible
- Your driver & guide during the 6-hour tour
- Bottled water & a healthy snack
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Not included in your tour are:
- Meals* aside from your snack
- Purchases you may choose to make along the way
- Gratuities you may choose to give at your discretion
* Please note that this particular tour does not include any meal other than a healthy snack prepared for you in advance. Although a lunch break is scheduled during the tour, you remain free to choose whether you want to eat in a formal restaurant, eatery or one of the city's numerous and delicious food stands. We will gladly provide you with suggestions and share our favorite places, but believe our guests should remain free to choose their preferred lunch stop. Unlike many tour operators, The Traveling Beetle does not endorse any particular restaurant nor do we have any financial agreement to draw our guests to a particular venue.
Rates & Conditions
- Standard tour: $120.00 per person (minimum of 2 people)
- Private tour: $135.00 per person (minimum of 2 people)
- Solo passenger tour: $195.00 per person